No matter the size, every successful grow operation requires professional humidity control. The Anden Model A95 removes 95 pints per day of moisture from the air, helping control humidity in smaller grow spaces. In addition to high-capacity, the A95 features integration with smart controls and a five-year warranty. Don’t trust your harvest to inferior retail units. Anden is the professional’s choice for true humidity control.
The Model A95 can also be programmed to circulate air within a grow facility. Proper air flow carries moisture away from the plants, helping to prevent fungus, disease and plant pests from damaging the crop. Circulating the air also maximizes the application of CO2 in the grow facility.
Optional Control – DH20076 (Model A76) Digital Dehumidifier Control
• Dedicated monitoring and control of each dehumidifier at canopy height
Optional Remote Monitors - DH18082 (Model 8082) Temperature/Humidity Sensor Module
• Reports temperature and RH values back to the dehumidifier control module
Optional Wi-Fi Thermostats – DH58840 (Model 8840), DH58830 (Model 8830), DH58820 (Model 8820)
• Control and monitor climate conditions in your grow room 24/7/365 from anywhere
Optional Hanging Kit – DH35660 (Model 5660)
- Control: Built-in digital control with display
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Duct collars: 10"
- Backdraft damper: Included
- Filter: MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil resistance: E-coated coil
- Power cord length: 8'
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F–30°F
- Drain connection: ¾" MNPT threaded
- Moveable with casters
- Warranty: 5 years